Last modified: June 15, 2022
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information from you when you use the Sites. This information may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Sites, subscribing to our service, posting material, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Sites.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Sites. You may be required to provide financial information in connection with a transaction on the Sites. This information may include, but not be limited to identifiers, contact information, demographic data, transactional information, location information, browsing activity, payment and bank information, geolocation information, information collected through technologies in our stores (i.e. CCTV and security camera information), and any other information you provide to us.
Automatic Information Collection
When you use the Sites, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Sites we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Sites, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Sites.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number.
- Location Information. The Sites collect real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not use the Sites.
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of the Sites.
- Web beacons. Pages of the Sites may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Sites statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Video surveillance. We may use video surveillance on our properties for security purposes, to protect against theft, to prevent fraud, and to protect our customers.
- Location services/GPS. We use the GPS function within your phone to determine your geographic location. Your geographic location is used to assist us, among other things, in determining which store is closest to you, how and whether to process your payments, and what rewards offers may be available to you nearby.
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Sites, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Sites. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content. We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information.
Personal Information of Users Under 13 Years of Age Not Collected
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your information to any third parties:
- That is aggregated, but otherwise does not identify you, without restriction.
- That provide services on our behalf, such as payment processing, website hosting, email and postal delivery, location mapping, or analytics and marketing services;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provided it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent; andto comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, such as subpoenas.
We will never sell your information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information for:
- providing you with products or services;
- providing you with customized content and services;
- providing customer support;
- communicating with you by e-mail, United States mail, telephone, text message, and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or from any of our affiliates, sponsors or other third parties;
- compliance with applicable law;
- working with our advertising partners;
- verifying your identity;
- determining your eligibility for a program, product, service, or promotion;
- enabling your participation in programs, products, services, or promotions;
- enforcing our Terms, or our other terms and conditions, or otherwise managing our business;
- performing functions as otherwise described to you at the time of payment collection; and
- any other legally permissible purpose.
Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Tracking Technologies. If you disable, refuse block the use of tracking technologies, some parts of the Sites may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the Sites to collect and use real-time information about your device's location through the device's privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the Sites may become inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email. You can also always opt-out by logging into the Sites and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to the email address below.
- Targeted Advertising by the Company. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email request. You can also always adjust your user advertising preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to the email address below.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email request.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into your Rewards Account, if you've created one with us.
You may also send us an email at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to request access to, correct, or delete any information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your information except by also deleting your Rewards Account. We retain your information until deletion is requested. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted through the Sites. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide. You agree to hold us harmless for any unintentional data loss or access.
Toot 'n Totum Food Stores, LLC
1201 South Taylor
Amarillo, Texas 79101
Attn: Legal Contact